[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Ziekke <ziekke at ziekke dot net>
 Cc:  Jean Everson Martina <everson at inf dot ufsc dot br>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Full PC m0n0 - was Re: [m0n0wall] Captive with IMAP
 Date:  Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:33:15 -0400
Maybe we should begin dialog about m0n0 branches. I like the purist idea of
m0n0 as a firewall only but what if there were branches like m0n0IDS and
m0n0Proxy and m0n0AP?

I strip the captive portal stuff outta my vanilla firewalls.....

Of course the burdeon would not be on Manuel to maintain these "ports".

Thoughts??

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311