[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian <belstsrv at nauticom dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NICs Not Detected
 Date:  Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:49:29 -0400
I just reinstalled IPCop, just so my internet work work for now.  Here
is what it said for the type of NIC cards, if this helps

Green (LAN) = Digital 21x4x Tulip
Orange (DMZ) = Realtek RTL-8139
Red (WAN) = National Semiconductor DP8381x

I am not sure if this sheds any more light, but I thought I would pass
it along, just in case.

Thanks again,
Brian