[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN broken in current beta
 Date:  Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:02:36 -0400
Chris Buechler wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 22:43:07 -0400, Christopher M. Iarocci
><iarocci at eastendsc dot com> wrote:
>

>>Like I promised, here are the results.  That command changed nothing.
>>The VPN still disconnects and will not reconnect without me clicking
>>"save" in the gui.
>>

>Can you send logs from both sides from around the time it's dropping?
>
>-Chris

 From the cisco:

%CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_INV_SPI: decaps: rec'd IPSEC packet has invalid spi
for destaddr=x.x.x.x, prot=50, spi=0x5A9AAF(5937839), srcaddr=x.x.x.x

from my m0n0wall:

racoon: ERROR: proposal.c:235:cmpsaprop_alloc(): pfs group mismatched:
my:2 peer:0

It would appear settings are mismatched, however, they are not as far as
we can tell.  The Cisco defaults to 1024 bit encryption, so the fact
that the m0n0wall is seeing the pfs group as 0 has me confused.

Chris