[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Drysdale" <david dot drysdale at vision dash networking dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Sip VoIP with no DMZ
 Date:  Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:34:19 -0300
It is a very strange problem. The SIP protocol seems to be very picky.
Hopefully someone will have a solution. I am going to remove all my voip
settings and enter them again to be sour I didn't make a mistake. I do hope
I can get this working as I love everything about monowall. It is one
amazing open source project.