[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Imre Ispanovits <iimre at vnet dot hu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive with IMAP
 Date:  Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:59:29 +0200
On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:40:03 +0800
Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com> wrote:

> m0n0 images are released for the soekris and wrap boards. a majority of
> m0n0 users use m0n0 on those platforms.

Despite of m0n0 is originally designed for embedded systems, as per the last survey results
available on m0n0's home page, 61% of m0n0 users are using a PC installation, and meanwhile a PC is
more powerful, it is much cheaper than a Soekris or Wrap, I guess that this trend won't change in
the near future. But anyhow m0n0wall is a great product and thanks for the developers for it.

best regards
Imre Ispanovits