[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Feature Request: Beep on Bootup OK
 Date:  Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:47:28 -0700
Hi all,

I was wondering if there would ever be an addition of a "feature" such
as a beep or two when the m0n0 has booted up into full and working
state.  This feature is similar to the way smoothwall does it or some
of the other firewall-in-a-box solutions out there.

I know that m0n0 boots up at blazing speeds and I can do a ping to see
if it's up or not, but being headless and all, it would give me (and
clients) the peace of mind to actually "hear" it when it starts up.

Thanks.

/sylikc