[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  marin blu <marinblu0000 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Help to settinng up m0n0 with isdn router
 Date:  Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:33:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I want to add m0n0 at the following working
configuration:

 wan(213.x.x.x)

 router

 internal(192.168.0.100)

 and nat enable at 192.168.0.0.

The following configuration is the current situation
and I can not pass internet traffic in the internal
net, but i can ping from internal the wan ip and from
router the internal net:
 wan(213.x.x.x)

 router

 eth0 (192.168.2.100)

 fw wan (192.168.2.101)

 fw lan (192.168.0.90)

 internal (192.168.0.x)

Could you please inform me what static routes I have
to create ?
Also, do I have to disable Router NAT and enable fw
NAT ?
What else do I have to take care ?

Marin

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail