[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  Jim Gifford <baadpuppy at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Nokia IP110 or IP120
 Date:  Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:32:00 -0700
I found an Nokia IP110 on ebay a few weeks ago.  Picked it up for $90
including shipping.  I got m0n0wall working on quite easily.  Its a
great device.

As for the CacheFlow CA-610, would it be possible to add NIC's to it?
While it may be great for some people, I would definitely prefer more
than 2 NIC's in my m0n0wall.  Thanks.

Joe
Halogen9