[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <baadpuppy at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Nokia IP110 or IP120
 Date:  Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:38:07 -0400
the CA-610 has 1 slot that looks to be PCI (I would be willing to bet
it is), but there is no opening for it to be exposed outside the case.
 A little modding, or a pci extender ribbon cable, or similar might
work.

There is a LOT of empty space inside the case.

I saw a CA-745 on ebay today that looked like good specs, similar to the 610.

The 610 just sort of landed in my lap (a business was cleaning out
junk, and I volunteered to see to the recycling).  :D

good luck,
jim