[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Matt Juszczak" <matt at atopia dot net>
 Cc:  "'Jean Everson Martina'" <everson at inf dot ufsc dot br>, "'Dinesh Nair'" <dinesh at alphaque dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Full PC m0n0 - was Re: [m0n0wall] Captive with IMAP
 Date:  Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:26:33 -0700
> So what is needed?  Just a patch for IMAP authentication?  This
> is another
> example of why we really need a m0n0wall patchset website.

I've offered before... ;-)

I'll install a copy of mambo / docman... anyone who wants to can create a
content section, document their work and post their patches / modules, or
links to their sites (though as sites tend to move and go down, I'd prefer
to host it rather than linking to people who might be up & down (no offense
intended).

Could also set up a copy of mantis... change requests, feature / patch /
module sponsorship, etc.?

Totally willing so share admin duties ;-)

m/