[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "David Drysdale" <david dot drysdale at vision dash networking dot ca>
 To:  "'Quark IT - Hilton Travis'" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Name resolution
 Date:  Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:38:00 -0300
Just wanted to send you a not Hilton to thank you. About two or three years
age when I was just getting into Linux you helped me a lot with Smoothwall.
It was my first experience with Linux. You spent a lot of time answering my
questions and even helped me over email. I expanded my Linux knowledge
extensively since then. But it was you and people like you who helped me
over the initial fear of Linux.