[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Wilks" <adam dot wilks at weymouthwireless dot co dot uk>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] ADSL m0n0wall users in the UK
 Date:  Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:33:24 +0100
With regards to the X-Modem CE, I have just purchased one; expect to
have it by Friday. My reason was that I need m0n0wall's WAN interface to
have the public IP address for DynDns ipupdate to work properly.

I remember reading about this 'fix' a little while ago, but must admit
that when I made the order it had completely slipped my mind. You
mention that a couple of console commands need executing on m0n0 to make
things work... can these be automated? I would really like a self
sustaining system :/

Any ideas / thoughts appreciated. I will make sure to post any fixes
back for the Wiki.

Cheers.

Adam.