[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  shaping
 Date:  Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:52:01 +0200
Hi,  is it possible to set MAX. Bandwidth like this ?:

ISP = m0n0 <   PC2 - 100Kb (my notebook - for work and chess)
                         PC1 - max. bandwidth 56Kb (neighbour playing silly
net games:-) )

I tried lots of settings but it is "imposible" for me to set MAX.  bandwidth
of PC1. Every time when i check the Traffic graph he has max. bandwidth. ,
When we are conected it same time the bandwidth is appr. 50% -50%.

If Im not connected I DON'T  want him used whole bandwith , only 56Kb
(he is paying just 1/4 of cost).

thx. Peter