[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] shaping
 Date:  Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:45:40 +0200
Here is What i did:

1.step: enable the Magic shaper wizard (set max and min. bandwith 128Kb)
2.step: pipes (test) - add 64Kbit/s, delay and mask -none
3.step: Edit queue, choosed pipe (test), Weight -1, mask -none
4. step: Edit rule, targe -(test), interface LAN, protocol -any, source
single host 192.168.100.2
othersare left default

What I did wrong??
peter