[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  "'Quark IT - Hilton Travis'" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Name resolution
 Date:  Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:49:08 -0400
It seems that the "address" field will not accept non-numeric input. I
just tried a FQDN on my 1.1 and it was rejected with:

The following input errors were detected:

 o A valid address must be specified.

With the options under "Type" being Host or Network - I guess the
input is expected to be IP address only.

James W. McKeand