[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tom Alvarez <tom dot alvarez at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WRAP Setup
 Date:  Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:47:01 -0500
Hey,
I'm a noob and am having some problems getting things setup.   I want
to get in and change the baud rate to 9600 on my PCEngines WRAP .1C.
I have the null modem cable required as well.  The problem I am having
is that I cannot stop the boot process to change the rate.  I hit S
and nothing happens.  I have created the m0n0wall image and it is on
my CF card.

Are there some terminal settings that need to be changed in order to
send commands?  I have booted the WRAP without the CF card, and it
says to hit enter to continue, and nothing happens when I hit enter.
So far, I'm just a little frustrated.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom