[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <baadpuppy at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Itronix and M0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:56:03 -0400
My guess would be that your hard drive might be failing, or might be
set to cable select instead of master or slave...  however, that's a
very wild guess.

However, as to the purpose you have these for...  M0n0wall isn't
exactly a "good" access point, although in many cases it is "good
enough".  A separate AP is usually a better choice.

M0n0wall has a text only console, with 5 menu items.  A touch screen
is pointless for this.

However, I wish you a lot of luck.  :)

jim