[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Marco Bottacin <m0n0 at westdam dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NIC Mirroring on m0n0
 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:15:39 -0400
when you ask "nic mirroring" are you talking nic load balancing with a VIP?

Right now m0n0 does not have the ability to "team" nics. I am working on
freevrrpd implementation into m0n0 to balance between two m0n0wall's. I haven't
looked at the nic aspect but that will be next on my plate.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311