[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Jean-Francois Theroux <jftheroux at privalodc dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] suggestion
 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:50:47 -0400
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:21:27 -0400, Jean-Francois Theroux
<jftheroux at privalodc dot com> wrote:
> editing the config.xml file manually is not the best option. Having it
> in the GUI would make it more flexible for editing.

Manuel said (check the archives, I'm paraphrasing) it won't be in the
GUI because he doesn't want it "cluttered" with options that the vast
majority of people don't need, and he feels if you're using PXE boot
you should have a separate DHCP server anyway.

-Chris