[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk at wthosting dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] some radius questions
 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:18:06 -0700
The person probably best able to address your questions is Dinesh... he's
done a lot of work on the captive portal code since Manuel first put it in.

I've seen a few questions on the list about if and how session timeouts and
accounting are handled on mono, but many usrs here are not Radius experts
(or sometimes even firewall experts ;-) so I think that many radius configs
to this point have been pretty basic.

I for one would appreciate some details on how you set up your radius to
work this way - there are existing notes on the list and I think there may
be some in the wiki - perhaps you could help us all out by providing some
input here?

The MAC issue has been requested by a few people - and a few others (myself
included) are looking for options to avoid use of the mac altogether...

Your contributions appreciated.

m/