[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Name resolution
 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:01:31 +1000
Hi All,

Thanks for trying this, James.  It's a shame that it cannot do this -
it'd be seriously handy.  I wonder if this feature will be added during
the 1.2 Beta process?

I'll post a request to the dev list and see what the response is like on
this issue.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3344 3889