[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Orman <david dot orman at orblivion dot com>
 To:  "Mitch (WebCob)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] some radius questions
 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:53:08 -1000
I am also interested in your setup, as well as responses to your
questions. We want to allow free trials so this would be necessary
functionality. :) Also some sort of solution that would allow us to
identify a client that has already used a free trial, and disallow
granting them another. However, I don't have any issues with using the
customer's mac address, as the people who would take the time to alter
their MAC address in order to continuously get free service probably
wouldn't pay anyways, and all of my bandwidth is unmetered so the cost
is negligible. :)

Cheers,
David