[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey at goldmark dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Feature Request: Beep on Bootup OK
 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:52:03 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, James W. McKeand wrote:

> Look at my Soekris 4501 there is not a piezo speaker or anything that
> I can identify as one. I also looked at the photos of the other
> products (4801, 4521 and 4526 - no photo of 4511) online and they
> don't seem to have one either.

I can confirm that a 4801 does not have a speaker.  After reading this
thread, I did put a rubber duck on the top of one, and squeeked it at the
appropriate point in the boot cycle, but I doubt that that will really
satisfy the original poster.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/