[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  William Marcelo Piovezan <william at uli dot com dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Souce based policy routing,
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:46:24 -0200
I am using m0n0wall with a Soekris 4501 board and would like to get the OPT
interface as a second WAN. But in this case the "source based routing" is
essencial since I need to define two gateways and perform the LAN load
balancing. Searching in the mailing list archives, I don't think I could
implement this with m0n0wall. Have anybody a similar requirement? Am I
correct that m0n0wall doesn't implement such feature? Maybe someone is
working in the code to implement something similar.

Best Regards,

William.

Esta mensagem foi verificada por Ultralink-Scanner
e nenhum virus foi encontrado.

Web Server Ultralink: http://www.ultralink.com.br