[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Garrett" <glc at c dash email dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaper
 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:27:02 -0700
Opps...I did mix up the up/downstream values, though only on my mailing list post (not on my actual
traffic shaper pipes).  Also, I've tried using my real world up/downstream values (~320/1200) and it
makes no difference.

I've reviewed my setup (pipes, queues and rules) several times, even wiping it and starting from
scratch a couple times, but no dice - web surfing with and without it seems to be the same.

Thanks....

Garrett
glc at c dash email dot com