[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <list at ebs dot net dot pk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  dmz setup not working
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:10:21 +0500
Hi,

I have the following setup but must have missed something as we cannot
connect to the 2 servers mentioned below. Any one see anything missing?

WAN 222.x.x.33/29
LAN  192.168.0.1/24
DMZ  10.1.0.1/24

Now I have a couple of servers on the DMZ.
server1 : 10.1.0.2
server2:  10.1.0.3

in Services > PRoxy ARP,  I add 222.x.x.35  and 222.x.x.37  (these are 2
spare Public IP addresses we have)
in Firewall > NAT > Server NAT   I add  222.x.x.35  and 222.x.x.37
in Firewall > NAT > Inbound  I have:
         External IP :  222.x.x.35
         Protocol : TCP/UDP
         External port: 8xx1  (this is as requested by the supplier of
the server)
         Local port : 8xx1 (same as expternal port)
         [checked] the box saying "Auto add rule"

and also
       External IP :  222.x.x.37
         Protocol : TCP/UDP
         External port: 8xx2  (this is as requested by the supplier of
the server)
         Local port : 8xx2 (same as expternal port)
         [checked] the box saying "Auto add rule"

TIA

sai