[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Denis Mirassou <mirassou at cict dot fr>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: HTTPS dieing
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:02:34 +0200
Matt Juszczak wrote:
> Did anyone receive my truss results from yesterday?

Yes, I saw it, but no ideas for that moment...

I and an another collegue in France have the same pb about https captive
portal authentication crash.

I will try to confirm that it occurs more frequently with IE than
Mozilla for example..
--
Denis Mirassou

Centre Interuniversitaire de Calcul de Toulouse (C.I.C.T)