[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Wilks" <adam dot wilks at weymouthwireless dot co dot uk>
 Subject:  Run function after DHCP WAN assignment?
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:30:14 +0100
After discussions relating to the X-Modem CE from ADSLNation.com, and

with trying to patch m0n0 to fix the routing issue.

As suggested by Chris Buechler, I am finding myself having to execute
two commands after my ISP assigns m0n0wall a DHCP lease. I knocked up a

----------- located in xmodem.inc -----------

function xmodem_fix() {
      global $config, $g;

      mwexec("route delete default");
      mwexec("route add default -interface -link rl1");

      return 0;
}

discovered that this newwanip script is not called upon DHCP assignment
to the WAN. I believe this to be because I am using PPPoA and a
half-bridge modem, m0n0 is not performing the PPP functions that cause
this script to be executed.

Can anyone tell me where I might execute my function from so that it
will be called after DHCP assignment on the WAN interface?

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

---