[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <baadpuppy at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Automated config.xml remote backup - solution
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:56:37 -0400
I actually posted a shell script that does exactly this using curl
quite some time ago.  The script additionally shoved the data into cvs
once it was fetched.  This should have been findable in the archives.

In fact, I just copied over that same script to a machine at my
parents house yesterday to automatically back up their m0n0wall
configuration, and only had to change the username and password and ip
to match their m0n0wall configuration (and of course the CVSROOT).

jim