[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Slavcho Cekov" <scekov at freemail dot com dot mk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Arp Static Entry
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:11:54 +0200
Hi I have problem when I like to block some user to use internet. Users use static IP adresses. One
user ip is blocked, I like to block MAC. He is cheating and he is always changing his ip (with some
ip that is not blocked and is not used at the moment). I have add static arp entries for all users
with arp -s <IP> <MAC> but nothing was changed. User is changing his IP again and again. Should I
enable some option or something or maybe someone can tell me some hard way:) how to implement this??

thanks