[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>, "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Saving energy
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:18:03 -0700
Pretty much - you use different letters over there but the formula looks the
same... of course this doesn't account for power factor adjustment, etc. but
basically it is peanuts.... the larger power supply gets used during start
up, and varies depending on cpu activity and so on... if you want a peak
power, run a disk defrag at the same time as a cpu burn ultility - you
should see higher power consumption then.

m/