[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 To:  Fantuzzi SAS <fantuzzilorenzo at tuttopmi dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Message from m0n0
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:24:22 -0700
Fabio,

> I would like to know if it is possible to recive a message from m0n0 on a Pc of my internal Lan
when somebody connect  (accepted or refused) to my Lan
> (Win2003 server)

There's not really any way to figure out if someone "connects"...
Assuming you're talking about two interfaces here OPT1 (internal Lan)
and LAN (my lan), then you could put a block rule in that logs the
connection.

Then forward your logs to a SysLog server.  Install a freeware syslog
server onto windows2k3: http://www.kiwisyslog.com ... and then you're
good to go, use an analyzer like Chet suggested and you have
everything you need to figure it out.

/sylikc