[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>, "M0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Saving energy
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:38:09 +0200
OK, thanks for assure me.  ...anyway what is the formula in UK? (in
Slovakia/Czech = U=voltage, I=current, cos (fi)=efficiency)

...Yes it is pretty much, but it is impossible have lower power consumption
for standart (cheap) PC. I heard that some people try regulate the speed of
FAN but i think this is not solution how save energy. (good fan use 1 - 2W)
...if fan isnt working temper. is higher and therefore consumption of CPU is
higher... there is no saving...