[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  monideth dot pen at unitednetworks dot co dot uk
 To:  "Tomas Florian" <tflorian at telus dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Text console
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:01:50 +0100
Tomas,

You may want to have a look at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~fredmol/m0n0/

This adds ssh support which is VERY VERY VERY handy!

Regards,

Mon

Note: Please take note of our new office contact numbers.

Monideth Pen

IP Product Engineering Manager

Email:          monideth dot pen at unitednetworks dot co dot uk

Mobile:         +44 (0)7801 665563

HQ                                       Switch Site

     United Networks Ltd.                     United Networks Ltd.
     Network House                            2nd Floor Challenger House
     15 High Street                           42 Adler Street
     Hampton Hill                             London E1 1EE
     Middlesex  TW12 1NB                      UK
     UK

DDI: +44 (0)20 8635 5570                 DDI: +44 (0)20 7177 6023

Tel: +44 (0)20 8635 5555                 Tel: +44 (0)20 7177 6000
Fax: +44 (0)20 8635 5550                 Fax: +44 (0)20 7177 6060

http://www.unitednetworks.co.uk          http://www.veloxnet.com

IM:             ICQ     - 53372490
                Yahoo!  - monideth at yahoo dot com
                MSN     - monideth at hotmail dot com

"Tomas Florian" <tflorian at telus dot net>
21/10/2004 21:11

        To:     <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
        cc:
        Subject:        [m0n0wall] Text console

Hello,

I have been troubleshooting some stuff on my monowall recently and I
really
miss a text console.  Is there any hidden option 6) that get's me into a
shell?  The web UI is perfect except when things don't work and there is
no
web UI.

I know there is something like this already in exec.php . so how hard
would
it be to add another option and start /bin/sh on the console?

Thanks,
Tomas