[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk at wthosting dot com>
 To:  <scooter at uplogon dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Transparent with firewall
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:02:46 -0400
This is a good question.  Here at my office I have an openbsd box running pf
that is transparent and it works awesome, I think doing something like this
with m0n0wall would be cool.  I would be more towards, can you redirect
outgoing packets.  On our transparent box we run squid-cache and I would
like to be able to do that with m0n0wall.  I would like to put a small HD in
the box and have m0n0 redirect port 80 packets outbound to the squid-cache.
Anyone done this one yet?