[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Greg Smith" <gsmith59 at pacbell dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC VPN Block private networks.
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:02:14 -0700
We use m0n0wall to set up a VPN within our consulting client's LAN, as
well as limit our consultants' WAN (client's LAN) access to only the
client's external HTTP proxy.

They can't give us viruses; we can't infect them either.  But we can
respect their no wireless policy and maintain access to the internet.

Greg