[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vittore Zen <drzen at gamebox dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Message from m0n0
 Date:  Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:21:14 +0200
In data 21/10/04 16.10 Fantuzzi SAS ha scritto:

>I would like to know if it is possible to recive a message from m0n0 on a Pc of my internal Lan
when somebody connect  (accepted or refused) to my Lan
>(Win2003 server)
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Fabio

I do these:
- install cygwin in w2003 server
- setup syslog, smbclient and crontab in this environment (install as
services)
- setup m0n0wall to log the nat to server rules
- redirect m0n0wall log to this syslog server
- write a bash script (with more sed line :-)) that extract event you
like and send via smbclient to pc
- crontab this script

bye
v.