[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott Wendrick" <scooter at uplogon dot com>
 To:  "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk at wthosting dot com>
 Cc:  scooter at uplogon dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Transparent with firewall
 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:04:14 -0500 (CDT)
Im hoping that this has already been implemented ;).  I have a full class
c that i would like to put behind a firewall without using nat and be able
to filter the ports and shape bandwidth.  I hope m0n0wall will be able to
do this.  M0n0wall seems to be a great product and the community support
here seems to be by far the best I have seen.