[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?B?UmFkZWsgTWFz7W4=?= <xmasin at quick dot cz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wireless problem
 Date:  Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:43:10 +0200
Hello,
I have problem with wireless network in m0n0wall ver 1.2b1

I have generic PC with 2 NIC, WAN is wireless PCI card Zcom XI-626 with
Prism 2.5
chipset. LAN is Realtek 8029 PCI.

When I try to connect this box to my provider wireless access point, I am
able to ping
only default gateway on AP, nothing else. When I try connect from notebook
with Windows, I can reach Internet without any problem.

For wireless connection is used WEP and private IP addresses. Configuration
of m0n0wall
is default except wireless configuration and blocking privete network, which
is disabled.

Radek Masin
xmasin at quick dot cz