[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alexandre Suter <voip at crox dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Andrew Thrift <andrewt at thrift dot kicks dash ass dot net>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN port
 Date:  Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:32:33 +0200
Vincent Fleuranceau wrote:

> [...]

This is exactly what I did yesterday night - I integrated Peter's
openvpn port into the official beta wrap image. So far I haven't tested
it, but I was able to boot the wrap with the new image, and the openvpn
options are being displayed.

If you are interested in testing it, you can get my modified image from
http://crox.net/wrap/

Regards,

Alexandre