[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  William Arlofski <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 Subject:  Wisp-routers has the WRAP 1D2 boards again
 Date:  Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:17:42 -0400
Looks like our requests have been answered. This is an email I received
from Wisp Routers this morning:

--[snip]--
We once again have WRAP.1D2 in stock. So if your looking for more of
those boards you can buy them from us again.

Best regards,
  Eje "Aya" Gustafsson             Mailto:Eje at Wisp dash Router dot com
Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777              Fax   : 620-231-4066
             - Your Full Time Professionals -
         Online Store http://www.wisp-router.com/
      MikroTik, Star-OS, PACWireless, TrendNet, Senao
--[snip]--

Notice: I am not affiliated with wisp-routers, just a happy customer who
recently requested that they start carrying the 3 port boards again.

Bill Arlofski
waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com