[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jan Normann Nielsen <lists at dubbekarl dot dk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Dropping NAT'ed connections or banning traffic through m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:55:08 +0200
Hi

This is a regular FreeBSD question, therefore probably off-topic for
this list, but I'm asking people anyway.

Under some conditions, I will need to either:

1. Drop all of the firewall's NAT'ed connections for a certan LAN IP.
2. Ban all traffic from a LAN IP address for a certain amount of time.

Does anyone know if this possible through commands in m0n0wall? I need
to invoke them from exec.php or exec_raw.php.

Best regards,
Jan Nielsen