[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "'William Marcelo Piovezan'" <william at uli dot com dot br>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Souce based policy routing,
 Date:  Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:07:52 -0700
My rules are in a few different native FreeBSD setups. have a couple
different things I've tried - simple default connection failover (supporting
inbound on both links if they are up) as well as attempts at using both by
switching rulesets etc. but they are with ipfw - not ipf and not in mono.

I wonder - can ipfw and ipf work together in mono?

I've heard they can be made to interoperate in other systems - do they work
in mono? What's the order?

m/

  _____