[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=FCdiger_Gerolf_Biernat?= <info at 24prompt dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Netvista 2800 & m0n0
 Date:  Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:50:34 +0200
Hi there,

I know this ML is primary for m0n0 related issues.
But as I consider the Netvista 2800 a (rather large) embedded device I hope to find some users who
can provide me with help.

I own one of these nice Netvista 2800 with integrated CF-reader (ide). Perfect target for m0n0.
However, somehow I must have borked the device. I am unable to enter the  PXE-enabled BIOS to set it
up to boot from the cf. I am only able to get into the NS-BOOT titled BIOS. In this (functionality
crippled) BIOS there is a submenu for setting it to boot the PXEBIOS. However this does not work for
me. It always comes up with that NSB. Oh irony : On the IBM website there are only informations how
to get into that NSB instead of the PXE. But not the other way..  The BIOS is from 2002.

Anybody ?

Cheers

info at 24prompt dot de