[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Thrift <andrewt at thrift dot kicks dash ass dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.2b2 - OpenVPN Certificates and Keys. How?
 Date:  Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:34:53 +1300
I used these certificates but still get:

Jan 24 18:45:33 	openvpn[79]: 10.0.50.56:6025 TLS Error: TLS key negotiation
failed to occur within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity)
Jan 24 18:45:33 	openvpn[79]: 10.0.50.56:6025 TLS Error: TLS handshake failed
Jan 24 18:45:33 	openvpn[79]: 10.0.50.56:6025 TLS Error: TLS handshake failed

in the logs on the server m0n0wall.

and yes I have opened 5000 UDP

Any ideas?