[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Denis Mirassou <mirassou at cict dot fr>
 To:  Jason J Ellingson <jason at ellingson dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall] Transparent with firewall
 Date:  Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:04:58 +0200
Jason J Ellingson wrote:
> I run a /28 network in complete transparent firewall mode (bridged WAN to OPT1 - enable filtered
bridge).  I have not tried traffic shaping on it though.

> - Jason

Hi,

I am interested too in doing firewalling +ACs- captive portal without NAT,
would you you like to send me a copy of your config.xml ?

Thanks

Denis

http://www.terra.com.br/centralunificada/emailprotegido/imail/imail.cgi?+ACsAXw-u=zyryz+ACYAXw-l=1098375267.189387.2600.pamplona.terra.com.br

--