[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alexandre Suter <voip at crox dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN - ifconfig: interface tap0 does not exist
 Date:  Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:31:23 +0200
> I just changed something minor in the OpenVPN Server configuration
> in the webinterface and after saving I again got an empty line in my
> certificate.

maybe this is a newline problem... i've seen this before when the script
puts a "\n" in the textarea, and the browser sends back a "\r\n". in
such a case something like $str = preg_replace('/[\r\n]+/', "\r", $str)
can help.

>> Idea: to avoid this sort of problem, why not replace the 'copy ->
>> paste' approach by a 'browse -> upload file'?
>>
>> (To be honest, I don't even know if it's possible to do that without
>> having to reload the HTML page several times...)

I think it should not be a problem. see
http://ch.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.php

regards,

Alexandre