[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lew Maggio" <lew at lsfc dot org>
 To:  "zealot" <zealot at tradersguild dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] captive portal forced redirect
 Date:  Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:01:16 -0500
Ok, thanks, but I kind of set it up with most of the information I
needed on the captive portal page and set up some allowed IPs.

Any word on when the final 1.2 is coming out?  I've downloaded and tried
out probably 10 or 20 firewall in a can operating systems and monowall
is by far the best out all of them.