[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Evans" <paul dot evans at offtheshelfsoftware dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Turn off stateful inspection
 Date:  Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:03:53 +0100
Thanks Chris

You're right, I've been using m0n0 as a firewall for some time however I now
need a very quick simple router with traffic shaping capabilities running
off a compact flash. I don't have the time to build an OS image from the
ground up so was wondering if I could easily adapt m0n0. I was hoping
there'd be an easy way of using the shell command PHP to amend the ipfw
rules?

Cheers,

Paul