[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andre Maoro <andre at maoro dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN major issues
 Date:  Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:00:28 +0200
Hi Andrew!

Yesterday I had exactly the same problem as you. I was going crazy, but
now I found
something nicely hidden.
Take a look at the DHCP Server options. There you should see a new tab
"OpenVPN"
Activate the DHCP Server there and everything should work fine.
Anyway, for me it does now :)

Dammit, I also spend hours in create firewall rules which opened
everything everywhere...

Hope it works for you, too!

Andre